Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Background Image for MyBlog finally done~

After a whole day learning how to do the new effect of glowing and line art, i finally done MyBlog background image. I did a several time tho. At first, the outcome look kinda plain and the size of the image kinda big. After a few times adjusting the size, it looks kinda nice in my latop (i don't know whether the image will look the same at other computers or not but it fit perfectly nice in my laptop screen). After the size fit nicely, but it still looks plain, so i keep on adding in some effects and line and dots in it to make it look much more better. The artwork was finally done, but i have some problems in editting the html thing at first tho. After uploading and settle all the problems, the this is the outcome. So, how was it? Nice? I felt it's okok only. BUt it's a nice try. XD I'll improve in my CG more soon. Thanks for viewing my page. Have a nice day.

7 comments:

  1. eh..
    i prefer the previous 1 leh..
    the font lo0ked bigger n clearer..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog goes like totally WHITE. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. no ar~~~
    the background got image wan

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..... daphne laptop noob :P haha cool backround.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey teach me how to set the background image la k?it's nice..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ehh, ada background dy.
    Black and blue de.
    ROFL! Si Kenny diam la.
    Streamyx's fault okay.
    Dont blame me. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the comments. ^^
    it's temporary just an experiment..
    i'll improve it on it soon.
    more comments for me k?
    ur comments for me is essential.
    thx

    ReplyDelete

Audio System


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Still In Progress!